The Power of Positive Being - Dare To Be Happy Workshop
Kripalu | Center for Yoga and Health in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts
March 1–3, 2013 Friday–Sunday 2 nights
Who is the workshop for?
Are you ready for a powerful change in your life? Positive Psychology addresses important questions about how we lead our lives, find happiness and satisfaction, and deal with life's challenges. Firmly rooted in modern research, this approach is a springboard for the exploration of hope, resilience, gratitude, the physical and mental benefits of positive emotions, and the relationship between happiness and success in love and work.
This workshop uses lecture, demonstration, videos, and psychodramatic role-play as you learn to
- Identify, employ, and demonstrate the impact of gratitude and kindness on physical and psychological well-being
- Identify several positive interventions and develop a plan for increasing the volume and strength of your positive thoughts
- Nurture positive characteristics in others while strengthening those features in yourself.
Come together with like-minded individuals and learn well-researched and proven techniques that can bring positive change to everyday life for a more soulful approach to living.
Recommended reading Please read the article and take the signature strength survey found here.
- 8.5 credits for Psychologists (PSY), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Certified Counselors (NBCC), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge